Tuesday 12 August 2008

Rain and Involuntary Flirting

12 shows done. 12 to go.

It's raining. A lot. So much so that locals have started apologising for it. I find that incredibly sweet. Thank you to the young guy who was sitting next to me on the double decker bus number 16 at ten to six going in the direction of Leith Walk!

I know my show has an element of tit-illation... (get it? get it?) but I'm the first to admit that I'm an irresistible flirt. I don't do it on purpose. I don't even realise I'm doing it sometimes. It's just me trying to be nice friendly and approachable! Then I see how people re-act and realise that it's coming across a bit strong. And I don't even go into the history of my sexual orientation!

And it's not just limited to flyering for my show. I flirt on facebook. With suppliers. With friends. With people I don't even like. With people I've never met! Is that normal. Or healthy?

Wishing everyone a lovely day. Question for today: whose flirting took them a little too close to the edge last night?
[Edit] [Delete] [View Comments]

No comments: