Saturday 9 August 2008

Tits up, it’s a full house!

10 shows and 14 to go!

I'm writing this the night before as I'm not sure I'll get a chance to write it in the morning. I have a breakfast meeting. Which is not the ideal when food is a scary concept. I mean: muffins? Coffee?

Must keep a clear head and a flat stomach for my 11th performance at NOON.

Yes, it's still on at the Underbelly and it's FUN! So come and check it out if you haven't already. Actually come and check it out again if you already have. Go on, you know you want to: one for each breast!!

We had a full house today. And they were gigglers. It was a fun show to do and I'm very grateful to the universe for getting all those people in together and making it a really memorable experience.

Big love everyone. Group hug.

Question for today: I wonder how many of you are wearing blue underwear today?

No comments: